Monday, January 31, 2011

New week, new outlook

So, I had a great weekend with friends and family......a much needed one. This morning, I started my week by watching my 2 beautiful neices --one of which is only 3 yrs old, and had her 2nd open heart surgery just over a month ago. You will never see any little girl smile as big or genuinely as my neice Ella, despite everything she has gone through. Kind of humbled me, and made me look at things in a different perspective this morning.  So, new week, new outlook!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great, Judi! Hope I get to see you this week -- are you coming to cornhole tournament?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's always amazing how different people and their situations can totally put our lives back in perspective. What a blessing she must be to you! I'm sure your neices adore their Aunt Judi.

    ReplyDelete